Thursday, January 23, 2014

January Book: The Book Thief

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 

Started: January 7th
Finished: January 13th

My favorite parts: 
-World War II Germany setting. 
-Death as the narrator.

It's the setting that makes the narrating so interesting. It's no secret how many tragedies happened during that time and there is no single person that could have told the story better than Death.

I didn't have a least favorite part, really.  It was thought provoking and a good read.

Lindsay has been wanting to see that movie, so it made for a perfect January book!

Also, after I read this book, I was looking for a list (on Pinterest) of other books that I may want to read throughout the year. I am really going to try for one a month, maybe even two! I happened to find a list of books that already had The Book Thief on it!

Here is the list. 


loveeeee youuuu <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment