Sunday, February 9, 2014

January Meal of the Week: Four

Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Just as delightful and bad for you as it sounds! 




ON: JANUARY 29, 2014

Where I Found It: Well, the idea came from Pinterest of course, but I didn't like the recipe I found there. So I googled the name and got this recipe, which worked much better for me.

Things that went well: um, it tasted like a heart attack waiting to happen... so that's how you know it's good. Also, I've become a professional at making bacon in the oven, so that's something amazing all in itself!

Things that made it not so fun: Cutting or chopping the potatoes was awful because I HATE it. Also, the making of the food was time consuming. I had to thaw the bacon, cook the bacon, chop the potatoes, cook the potatoes, cover the chicken in sauce, cook the chicken.... add cheese, cook everything... PLUS I always do everything ass-backwards, so I had to make extra sauce cause I used too much on the potatoes, didn't cut the chicken small enough (because it was frozenish and precooked....) Anyway, it came out fine in the end so that's a plus.


Overall, it was fine I guess.  It's these kinds of recipes that turn me off from cooking... an hour or more cooking and like you know 15 minutes of actual eating. I know I chose the recipe, but I hate recipes with so many components, but I have to learn right?



SUCCESSful no less.


loveeee youuuuus <3



No comments:

Post a Comment