Monday, January 13, 2014

January Meal of the Week: Two

Bubble Pizza!




ON: JANUARY 10, 2014

Where I Found It:
Again, Pinterest :) Was looking for a good easy stromboli recipe, but when I needed a yummy, quick recipe, I came across this.

Things that went well:
-EVERYTHING... the recipe is unbelievably easy and delicious.

Things that didn't go well:
- I had the wrong sized dish.
FIX: Used the dish I had that was the wrong size and hoped it went well.

Overall, it went really well. We ate the whole thing and (pizza being my favorite food) it was yummmmmmy. I was able to get all the dishes done by the time it was finished cooking in the oven.

Another SUCCESS!



loveeeeee youuuuu <3 

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing and I'm stealing your idea and making it tonight. Yummmmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete