Saturday, January 17, 2015

January 1-10, 2015

Happy Things:

January 1, 2015
My last and favorite New Years text. He's the sweetest thing.

January 2, 2015
OBSESSED with these black/gold glitter nails. 


January 3, 2015 
Mom (in the hospital) called me really early in the morning and I was so scared. But she ended up needing to know where her tablet charger was. When I asked if she had a good night, she made a joke and laughed, like REALLY laughed for the first time in several weeks. It made me so happy. 


January 4, 2015
Finished "Dark Places" by Gillian Flynn. I liked "Gone Girl" better.


January 5, 2015

We had spaghetti at work. These kids have just no manners :) 


January 6, 2015
I love waking up and leaving the house when the moon is still up.


January 7, 2015
Mom's up and walking!


January 8, 2015
Celebrated Seth's birthday, he drove me there, I drove him home.


January 9, 2015
Mom was able to sit up and actually play cards.

January 10, 2015
This face!

Don't be surprised if more than half the pictures this year are of Lindsay's kids. They make me happy every time I get to see them. 


:) love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment